Saturday 26 February 2011

Welcome!

Hi everyone. So welcome to the first post on S.C.D. reviews! This is a place where I will be reviewing albums for you all to read. I just want to note that I'm not a professional reviewer or anything. I'm just a person who loves music and wants to share my opinions with the rest of the world :)

Any who, I will explain a bit about S.C.D. reviews. Firstly what does S.C.D. stand for? Well its Sally Can't Dance. This is an album by Lou Reed and I just love it! So i thought what better way to pay homage then to name a blog after it.
So what does this blog offer? Well as i mentioned i will be reviewing albums every now and then. These can be new releases, old releases, albums that i hear for the first time etc... Also I will occasionally post music news, my views on things, reviews of singles and some individual songs, any gigs/concerts I attend and things of the like. Maybe even a review of a film or two! Who knows its early days yet.

Anyway please feel free to leave comments and maybe even some suggestions. I hope you like what you read and don't find me too annoying...

Thanks and enjoy!

Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment